Welcome to Motu Mute Airport (BOB) in French Polynesia. Here you will find everything you need for travelling to, from and through Bora Bora Airport. Click on button for Arrival Flights information and button for Departure Flights information.
Getting Here and Around
Check out transport and directions from Bora Bora Airport to capital city of Bora Bora, Vaitape (distance 6.8 miles / 11 kilometers). There are various options to get there such us bus, taxi or car.
Your guide to the Bora Bora Airport. Bars, Restaurants, Lounges, Tourist information and Airport Hotels. Go to Airport Guide for details.
Plan and Book your trip
Did you know?
- Bora Bora airport code is BOB and it is located on the Motu Mute island in French Polynesia. It is also known as Motu Mute Airport.
- Bora Bora Island mean “first born” and has nicknamed “The Romantic Island”!
- Hollywood movie “Couples Retreat” was filmed at the St. Regis Resort Bora Bora.
- Bora Bora has no snakes or insects and you can asleep on the beach!
- Kim Kardashian loves Bora Bora and she always stays at the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort Spa.